Wednesday 27 January 2016

Designing a E sting

Whilst I create my E Sting, there are several competition rules that apply: 






1)What format do you propose to use to create an ESting? 
For my E Sting I will hand draw each frame of my animation.

2)What will happen in your proposed ESting?
In my ESting there will a women smoking a cigarette, the smoke will be the E4 logo and you can see it fill up her lungs.

3)In regards to diegesis, where will your animation be set? 
there is no place in particular that my animation will be set.

4)Are there (and do you predict there will be) any limitations or difficulties to face when you produce your ESting?
I think that there will be difficulties when creating my ESting as I am doing it by hand, it will be difficult to get the images to be identical apart from the movement and it also very time consuming.

5)Who is the target audience for your ESting?
The target audience for my ESting will be individuals, male and female between the ages 16-24.


Pre-Production work

Characters and soundtrack
The main character for my Animation














The soundtrack I plan to use for my animation will be either be; DRONE BEAT6, DRONE BEAT9 or JAZZ3.

Pre-production paperwork



1 comment:

  1. U5 GC2
    You have planned a response to a brief working to typical and appropriate conventions. It is appropriate for the C4 audience and you worked independently (but opted for hand drawn animation rather than stop motion). You also need to upload your pre-production.

    ReplyDelete